3 Lessons to Empower, Inspire, and Develop You Into a Go-to Expert
Welcome to the sixth edition of Integrative Movement Insider™ (IMI) for 2019.
And speaking of sixth, Tom Brady, Coach Bill Belichick, and the New England Patriots won their 6th Superbowl Championship in the past 18 years.
Jenice and I just returned from Reston, VA where we were teaching the Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement just in time to witness their accomplishment.
Thank you to all the great fit pros who joined us as well as to our Team of Integrative Movement Specialists™ – Anthony, Karen, and Vinny – who made the weekend extra special for all the participants by sharing their experiences and expertise.
In this week’s edition of IMI, I’m going to share with you the first of three take-home lessons from the Patriots success and how these lessons can benefit you so that you can:
- Set yourself up as a specialist so you’re the go-to professional in your area.
- Charge what you are worth and not apologize for your fees.
- Help more of your current clients achieve their health and fitness goals and attract more individuals that need, want, and will pay for your expertise.
Lesson #1. Align with your Purpose
The New England Patriots know their purpose…their purpose is simple: To prepare themselves at the highest level to win Championships.
They don’t get distracted by what social media is saying about them or what is happening with the weather or by the occasional loss.
They focus 100% upon the only things within their control: their attitude and their actions.
And then they show up to do the work every single day while keeping their purpose – winning Championship – clearly in mind.
They don’t make excuses…they take consistent action and remain focused upon their purpose.
Take home lessons for you about Aligning with Your Purpose:
- The most important thing you can do outside of showing up every day is to define your purpose.
- Next, create a daily routine that helps you focus on and accomplish the most important things related to your purpose.
- Show up tomorrow and the next day, etc. and repeat the process.
Next Monday in IMI, I’ll share with you the 2nd lesson you can learn from the Superbowl Champs to help make this year your best year ever.
⇢This Wednesday however, I’ll be on Facebook Live at 12:00pm CST sharing with you how to Align with Your Purpose of helping change lives and develop yourself into an expert so that you can help your clients achieve their health and fitness goals.
This month, because spring is right around the corner and you likely work with lots of folks that love walking or running as their exercise of choice, we’re covering the foot – no pun intended 🙂
I’ll be covering a few easy-to-implement assessments, corrective exercise strategies, and functional training exercises to help your client’s feet function better, feel better, so that they can perform at their best.
We are sharing this information with you so that you can help your current clients that present with shoulder issues as well as so you can become the local go-to resource for all those individuals experiencing chronic shoulder problems and need a qualified fitness professional to work with.
And if you’re not on Facebook no worries…
If you’re on Instagram, you can also check out @iifhe as we send out tons of free video content and motivation there as well.
In fact, I’ll be sharing foot assessments, corrective exercises, and ways to improve balance, walking, and running for the entire month of February.
Elevate your mindset and skillset to a Championship Level!
If you’re looking to develop yourself into an industry expert and help more individuals with chronic tightness, discomfort, and/or the inability to do things at the levels they need and/or want, then join us at one of our intensive coaching programs this year.
When you enroll in an intensive coaching program like The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement Certification Programs, you will discover:
- The best assessments and what the information is telling you and how to use it to guide your decision making and exercise programs.
- The most appropriate and effective corrective exercises to help your clients develop more optimal and efficient posture and movement habits.
- How to integrate this information into the fundamental movement patterns your clients need to do to successfully – and safely – achieve their goals.
- How to communicate and get referrals from other health care professionals so you never have to worry about attracting enough clients.
The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement works for our patients, it works for the collegiate and pro athletes we work with, and it works for the hundreds of health and fitness professionals who we’ve successfully coached through our Certification Programs.
We are committed to helping you make 2019 your best year ever as a health and fitness professional!
The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement is the coaching program for you if you’re looking to become a specialist, attract more clients, earn more money, have greater influence, and make 2019 your best year ever as a health and fitness professional!