Becoming an Integrative Movement Specialist
The Integrative Movement System is based on the principles of human function and movement. This program was created for health and fitness professionals who work with the general population and are looking to meet the very specific needs, wants and challenges that working with the general population can present.
Each module is designed to take your perspective, assessment and application in the areas of functional anatomy, assessment, biomechanics, corrective exercise, and program planning to the next level.
This is a small group setting of no more than 12 other health and fitness professionals. Each group has always been very diverse with those in attendance spanning the spectrum of health and fitness professionals.
- Module I: The IMS Principles and The Core (online)
- Module II: Function, Assessment and Conditioning of the Lower Extremity (online)
- Module III: Function, Assessment and Conditioning of the Upper Extremity (online)
- Module IV: Integration of the IMS Approach (5-day workshop)
Apply for the Next Session Team 13:
- Online Component: February 2019-August 2019
- Workshop Intensive: September 23-27, 2019
Currently In Session Team 12:
- Online Component: September 2018- March 2019
- Workshop Intensive: April 8-12, 2019
Currently in Session Team 11:
- Online Compoenent: February 2018-August 2018
- Workshop Intensive: September 24-28, 2018