Female Fitness: Restore the Core While Discovering its Effects on the Whole Body
The Hara. The Foundation. The Core.
No matter what you call it, form and function are essential for everyday life from bladder control to spinal function to strength and stability to flexibility and more.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course…
• Understand Post surgery cycle for women who’ve had pelvic and abdominal surgeries.
• Learn how to assess for common postural and movement strategies.
• Discover the most common post-surgery compensations, that lead to chronic tightness and/or pain.
• Learn how to address the different effects of surgery on the DMS & SMS of the core.
• Learn how to integrate this into your progressive training programs.
• Learn effective cueing to help clients re-establish deep, effective, efficient core patterns.
- October 12th, 2019
Chicago Integrative Movement Specialists
1030 W North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642
Cost: $249.00 Early Bird until August 11th or until capacity. $349.00 after August 11th
Capacity: 12 Attendees
All Early Bird Attendees: Full, Online, Access to Complete Conditioning of the Female Core (Retail Value: $197.00)
SPECIAL: Sign up for both courses (What Lies Beneath and Female Fitness on September 13th & September 14th) before August 11th and pay just $367.00. Click here to register for both days.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: .7
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America: .7
- American Council on Exercise: .7
- Certificates of Attendance will be awarded and emailed to recipient after attendance of complete course and tuition has been paid in full. No partial CEUs will be awarded if a portion of the course is not attended.
- 21 days prior to event: No refunds or credits.
- 22-60 days prior to event: Full credit on file for one to one year to use towards events and product.
- 60 days + prior to event: Full refund minus $50.00 processing fee.
- Notice must be in writing and sent to email@example.com
Should Fitness Education Seminars cancel they event they will do say 45 days or more prior to the event and will offer credits towards alternative dates/location or offer a full refund of tuition paid.
We are not responsible for acts of mother nature, weather, flight delays/cancellations or similar. There are no refunds of travel expenses, hotels, rental cars, etc.