How to Use a Systematic Approach in Your Training to Improve Your Client’s Results
Welcome to the seventh edition of Integrative Movement Insider™ (IMI) for 2019.
Jenice, Sara, and I just returned from Newport Beach, CA – one of our favorite places in the country to visit – where we were teaching at the Medical Fitness Conference.
During the weekend event, I shared simple strategies for assessing and using corrective exercises to develop foot stability and improve balance, walking, and gait.
I also discussed the value of being a Visionary and how to think and act like Visionary Leaders do…and it begins with being and staying on your Purpose.
Additionally, I was joined by my colleagues Drs. Mark Kelly and Chris Thompson to present the first ever Aging Stronger® Model for safely and effectively training the older adult client with:
- Osteoarthritis and joint replacements of the hips and knees (Osar)
- Balance (Thompson)
- Osteoporosis and Bone Health (Kelly)
If you’re on Facebook, you can catch a few of the strategies we shared during our sessions.
The Aging Stronger® Model is going to revolutionize training of older adults.
The foundation of the Aging Stronger® Model is the Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement.
The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement is a systematic method for:
- Assessing your clients to discover the underlying reasons for their chronic tightness, discomfort, and/or loss of ability to do the things they need or want.
- Strategically using corrective exercise to create more optimal and efficient posture and movement habits.
- Integrating more optimal habits into the fundamental movement patterns.
In a few weeks, Jenice and I will travel to Boston, MA where we’ll present the Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement.
This is the course for you if you are looking to discover strategies for:
- Improving your clients’ chronic tightness
- Understanding how to perform and interpret the most effective assessments
- Using the most effective corrective exercises to improve posture and movement
- Learning how to develop a program to create immediate and sustainable results
Use promo code 45BDAY when you register and you’ll get $45.00 off the Early Bird price.
Because Jenice will turn 45 on March 21, the first day of spring 🙂
So, take advantage of Jenice’s birthday discount as this is the lowest price we’ll be offering this year…
On Wednesday, I’m going to share with you the second of three take-home lessons from the Superbowl Champion New England Patriots success and how these lessons can benefit you so that you can:
- Set yourself up as a specialist so you’re the go-to professional in your area
- Charge what you are worth and not apologize for your fees
- Help more of your current clients achieve their health and fitness goals and attract more individuals that need, want, and will pay for your expertise
This Wednesday we’ll also be continuing our discussion on the foot and how to improve function in your clients, so they have improve balance, posture, and walking or running…
I’ll be on Facebook Live on Wednesday at 12:00pm CST where I’ll be covering a few easy-to-implement corrective exercise strategies and functional training exercises to help your client’s feet function better, feel better, so that they can perform at their best.
We are sharing this information with you so that you can help your current clients that also present with shoulder issues so you can become the local go-to resource for all those individuals experiencing chronic shoulder problems and need a qualified fitness professional to work with.
And if you’re not on Facebook no worries…
If you’re on Instagram, you can also check out @iifhe as we post tons of free video content and motivation there as well.
In fact, I’ll be sharing foot assessments, corrective exercises, and ways to improve balance, walking, and running for the entire month of February.
Elevate Your Mindset and Skillset to a Championship Level!
If you’re looking to develop yourself into an industry expert and help more individuals with chronic tightness, discomfort, and/or the inability to do things at the levels they need and/or want, then join us at one of our intensive coaching programs this year.
When you enroll in an intensive coaching program like The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement Certification Programs, you will discover:
- The best assessments and what the information is telling you and how to use it to guide your decision making and exercise programs.
- The most appropriate and effective corrective exercises to help your clients develop more optimal and efficient posture and movement habits.
- How to integrate this information into the fundamental movement patterns your clients need to do to successfully – and safely – achieve their goals.
- How to communicate and get referrals from other health care professionals so you never have to worry about attracting enough clients.
The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement works for our patients, it works for the collegiate and pro athletes we work with, and it works for the hundreds of health and fitness professionals who we’ve successfully coached through our Certification Programs.
We are committed to helping you make 2019 your best year ever as a health and fitness professional!
The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement is the coaching program for you if you’re looking to become a specialist, attract more clients, earn more money, have greater influence, and make 2019 your best year ever as a health and fitness professional!