Integrative Corrective Exercise Instructor Level I-III Phoenix, AZ 2019
This course is for Health and Fitness professionals looking to understand and integrate corrective exercise into their training programs with the senior and baby boomers populations. The information is based on the principles of the Integrative Movement System™.
Baby boomers and individuals 65 years of age and older are currently the largest growing segments of the population. As increasing numbers of these individuals advance and move into their senior years, a significant proportion of them will experience chronic low back tightness and dysfunction.
These limitations are leading to increased reliance on pharmaceutical agents and increasing incidence of orthopedic surgeries. However, by understanding and applying the principles of the Integrative Movement System™ into a corrective and progressive exercise program, the fitness professional can help their baby boomer and senior clients improve alignment and control of the trunk and spine. Additionally, this information will allow the fitness professional to be instrumental in helping improve their client’s functional strength and stability and become the movement-based solution to the health care crisis.
- You will discover how the principles of the Integrative Movement System™ – alignment, breathing, and control – of the trunk, spine, and pelvis (thoracopelvic canister) relate to the development of efficient core function
- You will be able to perform a functional assessment of their clients to determine range of motion and stability of the trunk and spine
- You will be able to apply the principles of the Integrative Movement System™ into an exercise program designed to improve core function in the baby boomer and senior populations
- You will discover how the principles of the Integrative Movement System™ – alignment, breathing, and control – relate to the development of efficient lower body movement.
- You will be able to perform a functional assessment of their clients to determine range of motion and stability of the hip
- You will be able to apply the principles of the Integrative Movement System™ into an exercise program designed to improve hip function in the baby boomer and senior populations
- You will discover how the principles of the Integrative Movement System™ – alignment, breathing, and control – relate to the development of efficient upper body movement.
- You will be able to perform a functional assessment of their clients to determine range of motion and stability of the shoulder
- You will be able to apply the principles of the Integrative Movement System™ into an exercise program designed to improve shoulder function in the baby boomer and senior populations
- October 4-6, 2019
- Friday/Saturday-8:30 am-5:30 pm/Sunday- 8:00 am-1:00 pm (times are approximate)
- Lunch on your own
Courtyard Phoenix Downtown
132 South Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Sleeping Rooms: Are $149.00/night+tax when booked by September 3rd 2019. If you would like to book a room at the event location you may call them directly at the number listed above.
Course Tuition: Early Bird Rate $597.00
Early Bird Rate Expires September 4th, Regular Price $697.00
- American Council on Fitness: 2.1
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: 2.1
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America: 21 hours
- Certificates of Attendance will be awarded and emailed to recipient after attendance of complete course and tuition has been paid in full. No partial CEUs will be awarded if a portion of the course is not attended.
- 21 days prior to event: No refunds or credits.
- 22-60 days prior to event: Full credit on file for one to one year to use towards events and product.
- 60 days + prior to event: Full refund minus $50.00 processing fee.
- Notice must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should Fitness Education Seminars cancel they event they will do say 45 days or more prior to the event and will offer credits towards alternative dates/location or offer a full refund of tuition paid.
We are not responsible for acts of mother nature, weather, flights delays/cancelations or similar. There are no refunds of travel expenses, hotels, rental cars, etc.
Integrative Corrective Exercise Instructor Certification:
After completion of the course the student may opt to take the online certification exam. This is separate and not included with the course work. After successfully passing the certification exam the professional must renew within 12 months and every 24 months there after.
Benefits of Certification after passing certification exam and for the following 12 months:
- (1) year free membership to Medical Fitness Network (they will contact you with details value $169)
- (1) year free access to Integrative Movement U our online monthly membership program with special ICEI grad only, quarterly, live online group sessions with Evan and CEUs (membership only value is $447/yr)
- 3 months of follow up emails highlighting concepts, exercises, etc., covered in ICEI
- Access to the ICEI only private Facebook page
- If you apply to Integrative Movement Specialist Certification within the first 12 months after completing the ICEI certification you can apply 50% of ICEI tuition paid towards your IMS tuition.
To maintain your certification after 12 months:
- $199.00 every two years or $10.00/month
- Pass ICEI online, competency exam or successfully pass exams in Integrative Movement U (included with membership).
- (1) year free access to Integrative Movement U our online, monthly membership program.
- Live quarterly reviews of IMU content and with IIHFE teaching staff.
- Revisit ICEI coursework for 50% off the tuition
- Access to ICEI private Facebook page
- Special discounts on live and online workshops and products
- Receive referral compensation when referring your favorite colleagues to the ICEI program.