Special Announcement Coming March 6th. Watch Your Inbox…
Good morning and welcome to week 10 of Integrative Movement Insider™ (IMI)
Jenice and I hope you had a great weekend.
During the last few weeks of IMI I’ve been sharing with you a few of the most important things you can do to make 2019 your best year ever – to impact more lives, to attract more individuals into your business, to accomplish your personal and business goals.
I shared with you the first two lessons that you can take from the winningest Superbowl coach/QB duo – Bill Belichick and Tom Brady – in NFL history.
These are the exact same principles that every successful businessman, parent, teacher, spiritual leader, and visionary leader uses to impact the lives of the individuals they are leading.
- In Lesson #1, I shared how the New England Patriots know and align with their purpose which is simple: To prepare themselves at the highest level to win Championships.
- Lesson #2 is that they go about doing the most important things every single day to accomplish their goals.
Lesson #3 is simple…
They get coached!
Bill Belichick is regarded as one of the greatest coaches in the history of the game. He is a master at educating, inspiring, and empowering his players and putting them in the right position – physically and mentally – to succeed.
Your clients also succeed because you coach them. Coaching is not just telling your clients what to do.
Coaching is much more about…
- Education: You educate them to develop proper posture and movement strategies.
- Inspiration: You inspire them to be the best they can be and to continue even when they don’t believe in themselves.
- Empowerment: You empower them to do their best work and to continue when they don’t think they can go on.
- Accountability: You hold them accountable so that they succeed.
So, I have a question for you:
Do you take your own advice and get coached?
In other words, have you immersed yourself in a program and been coached so that you up-level your skillset, mindset, and can attract more of the individuals you want?
If so, congrats to you 🙂 You are definitely part of the minority in our industry.
If not, why are you not taking your own advice and getting coaching?
If you are truly committed to making 2019 your best year ever, to impact more of your current clients, and attract more individuals that want, need, and will pay you for your expertise, coaching can make the difference!
Jenice and I attend lots of continuing education courses so that we are continually being coached to improve our clinical skillset. We get business coaching so that we have the best strategies for getting our message out to the right individuals and are making a bigger difference in the industry.
You can either be like top performers in every industry and get coaching or you can try and go it alone without coaching.
If you want our help, then check out our coaching intensives: The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement
I’ll be on Facebook Live on Wednesday at 12:00pm CST where I’ll be providing you with a FREE balance Program.
I’m sharing this information so that you can help your clients function better, feel better, and perform at their best.
We share so much FREE content with you so that you can help your current clients that present with foot, ankle, and balance issues as well as so you can become the local go-to resource for all those individuals experiencing chronic problems and need a qualified fitness professional to work with.
And if you’re not on Facebook no worries…
If you’re on Instagram, you can also check out @iifhe as we post tons of free video content and motivation there as well.
Coaching to Elevate YOUR Mindset and Skillset!
If you’re looking to develop yourself into an industry expert and help more individuals with chronic tightness, discomfort, and/or the inability to do things at the levels they need and/or want, then join us at one of our intensive coaching programs this year.
When you enroll in an intensive coaching program like The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement Certification Programs, you will discover:
- The best assessments and how to use it to guide your decision making and exercise programs.
- The most appropriate and effective corrective exercises to help your clients develop more optimal and efficient posture and movement habits.
- How to integrate this information into the fundamental movement patterns your clients need to do to successfully – and safely – achieve their goals.
- How to communicate and get referrals from other health care professionals so you never have to worry about attracting enough clients.
The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement works for our patients, it works for the collegiate and pro athletes we work with, and it works for the hundreds of health and fitness professionals who we’ve successfully coached through our Certification Programs.
We are committed to helping you make 2019 your best year ever as a health and fitness professional!
The Integrative Movement System™ Approach to Posture and Movement is the coaching program for you if you’re looking to become a specialist, attract more clients, earn more money, have greater influence, and make 2019 your best year ever as a health and fitness professional!