What Lies Beneath: The Under-Realized Effects of Abdominal and Pelvic Surgeries
Do you work with women who have had a history of Cesareans, Hysterectomies, Abdominoplasties, Gall Bladder or other types of Abdominal and/or Pelvic Surgeries?
This course is designed to help you as a fitness professional working with women who’ve had abdominal/pelvic surgeries discover common causes of chronic pain, tightness, and compensations that plague your client, preventing her from achieving her health and fitness goals. In this course, you will help create awareness of the under-realized effects of these surgeries on your clients, even if that surgery was years ago. Educate them to re-establish more optimal strategies for life and fitness, and in turn, empower them to take control of their health and fitness goals.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course…
• Understand Post surgery cycle for women who’ve had pelvic and abdominal surgeries.
• Learn how to assess for common postural and movement strategies.
• Discover the most common post-surgery compensations, that lead to chronic tightness and/or pain.
• Learn how to address the different effects of surgery on the DMS & SMS of the core.
• Learn how to integrate this into your progressive training programs.
• Learn effective cueing to help clients re-establish deep, effective, efficient core patterns.
- October 11th-12th, 2019
Chicago Integrative Movement Specialists
1030 W North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642
Cost: $169.00 Early Bird Rate until August 11th or until capacity. $229.00 after August 11th
Capacity: 12 Attendees
All Early Bird Attendees: Receive a copy of: What Lies Beneath: The Under-Realized Effect of Breast, Abdominal & Pelvic Surgeries
SPECIAL: Sign up for both courses (What Lies Beneath and Female Fitness on October 11th & October 12th) before August 11th and pay just $367.00. Click here to register for both days.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: .4
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America: .4
- American Council on Exercise: .4
- Certificates of Attendance will be awarded and emailed to recipient after attendance of complete course and tuition has been paid in full. No partial CEUs will be awarded if a portion of the course is not attended.
- 21 days prior to event: No refunds or credits.
- 22-60 days prior to event: Full credit on file for one to one year to use towards events and product.
- 60 days + prior to event: Full refund minus $50.00 processing fee.
- Notice must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should Fitness Education Seminars cancel they event they will do say 45 days or more prior to the event and will offer credits towards alternative dates/location or offer a full refund of tuition paid.
We are not responsible for acts of mother nature, weather, flight delays/cancellations or similar. There are no refunds of travel expenses, hotels, rental cars, etc.